Hi , I subscribed to caller number non display , so that I have two ... BlackBerry Curve forum

skully123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question how to show my number

Advertisement

Hi ,
    I subscribed to caller number non display , so that I have two option when I made a phone call ( i.e send my number or hide my number ). I have no problem with Sony Ericsson / Nokia / Motorolla because they have the menu where I can choose . But I can't find this option in 8320 menu and the other party unable to see my number when I made a phone call.
    Any help ?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If I understand what you are asking - Push the "Green" phone button once to enter your call log menu, scroll up to where you dial the numbers, access your menu, go to Options, General Options, and scroll down to "Show My Number".

Is this what you are looking for?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Bluebell Wood no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    From your call log hit menu key, select options then general options. Set restrict my identity to no.
    There is no option to choose whether or not to use it when making a call. Instead see if your carrier has a number that you can use to preface a call. For example in the UK we can put in 141 before the phone number we are calling & this hides our number.

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    If I understand what you are asking - Push the "Green" phone button once to enter your call log menu, scroll up to where you dial the numbers, access your menu, go to Options, General Options, and scroll down to "Show My Number".

Is this what you are looking for?
    Hi KalebsDad78,
    Thanks for your location information.
    Below setting works for me.

Show my number = Yes ( Default is 'Yes' , no change required ).
    Restrict My Identity = Never ( Must change to 'Never' , default is 'Off' ).

Now I need to find how to create shortcut ? possible ?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    No, you cannot create shortcuts to access BB menu's. I mean, you can use the convenience key to access certain apps, but not menu's like that.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebell Wood View Post
    From your call log hit menu key, select options then general options. Set restrict my identity to no.
    There is no option to choose whether or not to use it when making a call. Instead see if your carrier has a number that you can use to preface a call. For example in the UK we can put in 141 before the phone number we are calling & this hides our number.
    Hi bluebell Wood ,
    Yeah , my service provider told me to put *31# infront . They told me there's no way to do it without putting that code each time . I know they're bullshitting me. Thanks to this forum.