hi im a newbie to viigo, i just downloaded it to my phone and added ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tieshabritton no está en línea Stack level 1

Question how to show feeds in viigo????

Advertisement

hi im a newbie to viigo, i just downloaded it to my phone and added feeds from the bb itself. then i went online to myviigo and i added a bunch of feeds and they said added successfully, and i can see the ones i added on the pc itself but not on my bb.

can anyone tell me how to get them show on my bb as well. i went to options on my bb in viigo and refreshed my account info but still cant see the channels i added.

please help!!

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Re: how to show feeds in viigo????

I think You need to add them via BB! I added mine on the BB device and I can see all mine I have a TON!

tieshabritton no está en línea Stack level 1

damn it!! lol i added them online because they had long urls, and i added ALOT thru the pc, ok i will do them from bb... btw how long did it take you to add thru the bb?

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

On the blackberry you have alot to pick that are already there and doesnt show url. Are you saying you added your own urls to the rss feeds in viigo?

petey no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by tieshabritton View Post
    hi im a newbie to viigo, i just downloaded it to my phone and added feeds from the bb itself. then i went online to myviigo and i added a bunch of feeds and they said added successfully, and i can see the ones i added on the pc itself but not on my bb.

can anyone tell me how to get them show on my bb as well. i went to options on my bb in viigo and refreshed my account info but still cant see the channels i added.

please help!!

Please be patient. The feeds you added from MyViigo on the Viigo website will show up in Viigo.

It may take a few hours for everything to update.

The same is true the opposite way: The feeds you add to Viigo from within Viigo (from the Channel Library, from Adding your own RSS Channel, add OPML, creating a custom search channel, etc), should also show up in your feeds on My Viigo, on your PC, the next time you log in, (though it may take a few hours..)

Note: This all assumes that you have registered and created an account, and verified your account.

Pete

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Open the Viigo app, press the menu button, go to options, then account. Tell it to update account information and see if that works.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Someone - a little definition? I use Viigo and have the Pinstack RSS feeds that I want out there. What I don't know is what is an OPML and what does it do? The Viigo P-C page offers "add OPML" and "import OPML file and I just wonder if I'm missing something? Wikipedia has the following:

"OPML
    (Outline Processor Markup Language) is an XML format for outlines. Originally developed by Radio UserLand as a native file format for an outliner application, it has since been adopted for other uses, the most common being to exchange lists of web feeds between web feed aggregators.

...but that terminology doesn't mean anything to me. Can someone put this is common language?

Thanks in advance,
    jblackfish

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87

lol what is going on here can i get a link

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

I think this might help. If you go back to the upper right hand portion of any thread, you should be able to find that there are options for what bb you are using underneath the Downloads-Guide... etc... 8700 8800 8300 8100. After you click one of the bb links, go down a little to the bar that shows you where all the people that are signed in are. There, you should see the VIIGO tab (toward the right). If you click on that, it will ask you for your username or password or something like that. You should be able to add that particular (8XXX) thread into your Viigo acct. I was able to do that via my desktop and my Viigo acct on my bb automatically added the what I was looking for into it. I hope that makes sense and helps.