HI all, i just bought a used blackberry 8320 online but I didn't get the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

merkman320 no está en línea Stack level 1

how to manually reset

Advertisement

HI all,
    i just bought a used blackberry 8320 online but I didn't get the previous owners pin so I can't use the phone! Does anybody know how to manually hard reset the phone so that i can start using it. Specifically does anybody know where the reset botton is? Is there anything else i will have to do besides resetting it before i can use the phone and create a new pin? thanks in advance

tanzim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2056042F
    Hi merkman320! What do you mean by you don't know the previous owners PIN? Is your 8320 asks for password? If yes them type wrong password couple of times (default 10 times) and your device will be automatically wiped.

BB can't be reset like windows phone. Hard Reset can be done only by pulling out /in the battery. You can erase all the data of previous owner by using wipe function if you can access the device applications. Go to Menu -> Options -> Security Options -> General Settings -> click the Menu button and select Wipe Handheld.