I have no unread emails and on my main screen it reads that I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

yaji617 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question How to make iunread icon disappear

Advertisement

I have no unread emails and on my main screen it reads that I have an unread message when in reality I don't. How can I get rid of that -- it's driving me nuts.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You sure you don't have a hidden e-mail icon? If, from the home screen you press the BB menu button and select Show All, is there a hidden folder?

Otherwise, try a battery pull.

berry-buster no está en línea BES Pro
    check your saved messages, you may have accidental saved an unread message instead of deleting it. Also, try hitting the symbol button, it should take you to the last unread message.

This irritated me for a while, and i found that i had either marked a message in outlook as unread, and it replicated to my berry,,, or i had saved a message instead of deleting it...

Hope this helps

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    And if the above options fail, than try changing your Theme, once upon a time that was issues with certain themes (don't know why).

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    To get rid of it, just go into your messages and press menu on the todays date and select Mark Prior opened
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

yaji617 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks everyone...

I did the battery pull and tada..problem resolved!

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    This used to happen to me. When I used the "Today" theme, emails or sms messages that I already checked would still appear on the main menu, even after I deleted them! And I was getting irritated because I didn't want to have to keep doing a soft reset every time I got a message. But the bug went away after I upgraded the OS version....thank God

I was a BB newbie at the time too and I accidently deleted ALL my messages. Including saved dear messages from my SIM card from years ago...:*(

Evil bug >

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~