I have set up the desktop software. When I go into the Roxio media manager ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

How to import photos from BB to PC?

Advertisement

I have set up the desktop software. When I go into the Roxio media manager and ask it to import photos from the BB, it asks me to set the BB to "user tools"? I don't know where that is. I would have thought setting the BB to where all of my pictures are stored would tell the PC where to look, but is not finding them. Instead it just finds the one picture that BB must have stored in the correct place (which looks like it is the cover to the Guide).

Help Please!!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: How to import photos from BB to PC?

You are trying to get the pics from your bb onto your PC correct?

Do you have a media card installed in your bb? Or are these pics just the ones stored on your bb memory?

evad310 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can't yo ujust enable mass storage mode?

Dansnov1086 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FEDBE
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hate the media manager. For what I think most of us use it for, it's way to complicated and messy looking. Despite all that, I've become a regular on it, importing and exporting photos from my bb. If you have media manager and look into your device memory by selecting the correct storage you're using (either media card or built in memory, which will just show as your phone) you should be able to see all of your files. From there you can drag them right to your desktop and do with them what you please. Hope this helps.