Here I go again, I purchased a new BB 8330 3g with 4.5.0.127 OS, on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Binderme no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How to get online?

Advertisement

Here I go again, I purchased a new BB 8330 3g with 4.5.0.127 OS, on E bay from a supposedly reputable Dealer in Toronto. I got Bell to change and update my phone to this one in there records. But we could not get this phone to receive e mails or send any. I can't load my e mail address and password because this phone keeps spitting back that I am not loading the correct e mail address and password. Also the Wizard has the choice to create a new e mail and password not showing up.

The only thing I can figure out after trying all the ideas that everyone on here has suggested, is that I have to get this phone hacked somehow to remove the original e mail address and password so I can use this new phone. I don't want to know this email address and password, just get it cleared out. What can I do? It is a legal purchase......go to the police with it? They would probably tell me not to bother them with this.

Desperate for help.

This phone was replaced.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Any issues with the replacement?
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Not after I left a comment on ebay about this problem. The dealer contacted me and sent the replacement the next day and it works fine.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Glad to hear they took care of you on this one....Hope you enjoy your device...any other questions don't hesitate to come back and ask...there is a great deal blackberry knowledge here.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter