ok about 1 month ago i broke my screen on my tour have not got ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello

How To get contacts off phone

Advertisement

ok about 1 month ago i broke my screen on my tour have not got it replaced but found a cheep 8520. I installed the bb desktop backed it up and updated and everything so its all backed up and i got the tour also hooked up and backed up didnt update it or n e thing just backed up all the info but i cant seem to figure out how to get all my contacts off the phone. if anyone could help it be kool :0 i need my numbers lol thx LOL

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    If you have a backup of your phone, you can selectively restore just the contacts to your new phone. Using DM6, you start a restore onto your 8520 you will select the option to pick only your address book. Be forewarned that it will replace your existing contact list. If you want to merge them, then you will need to sync your 8520 first to either your computer's address book or your yahoo email (both through DM). Once synced, replace your address book using the above method and then resync your phone again. The second sync you will want to modify so that it merges the contacts both ways so you will have them for the future. Once you sync the first time you can then set it too sync everytime you plug in.

Zo

Vamp20048 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    hello
    Thx kinda worked but the wireless sync was on so i couldnt find away around that so i just sent it to my yahoo and then just put em in manual ha ha works tho thx 4 the help