i unlock a red 8310 bb which was at&T TO tmobile because i am a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hustlinjuelz no está en línea Stack level 1

How To Download Aim For A 8310

Advertisement

i unlock a red 8310 bb which was at&T TO tmobile because i am a tmobile customer. i dont know how to download the aim app, i have read several forums which dnt help at all or to my knowledge dnt help me. if theres someone who can help please and thank you in advance.

vietalogy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2433c92a

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    From your bb browser, go to http://www.beejive.com/download

Then, follow the instructions. You will be able to use this program for free for 30 days. At any time before or on the 30th day, you will need to purchase it. Personally, I recommend getting the multiple user license for $30. If you get the single user license, you will only get to use that on ONE bb. However, if you get the multiple user one, you will be able to transfer this application to your new bb, if and when you decide to buy another bb and/or lose the one you currently have. (I hope that doesn't happen to you, but I'm just saying. *Knock on wood*)

Also, BeeJive uses data.

Further, you may also download OZ Instant Messaging. However, do note that uses sms/txt messages. (I do not have the link for that.)
    Last edited by Kyo0tdemon; 05-05-2008 at 04:01 PM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    you have to get the aim files from a tmobile user and thats only if they know how to extarct them

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2
    Or you can go to mobile.blackberry.com and download OZ instant messaging and that will cover yahoo aim and msn~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfidget View Post
    Or you can go to mobile.blackberry.com and download OZ instant messaging and that will cover yahoo aim and msn~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Keep in mind that it uses sms NOT data--so if you have unlimited sms you are fine. I also heard oz has a bad lag sometimes. I'm a jivetalk user---i paid the 20 for the onetime fee (like a dork) and ended up paying for the 30 one when I switched phones.

oheckno no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31E75692
    I believe you can also download Ramble Instant Messaging.

http://www.ramble-im.com/
    “Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.”
    -Winnie The Pooh

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Keep in mind that it uses sms NOT data--so if you have unlimited sms you are fine. I also heard oz has a bad lag sometimes. I'm a jivetalk user---i paid the 20 for the onetime fee (like a dork) and ended up paying for the 30 one when I switched phones.
    Aww, I thought they only make people who buy the single one pay the difference for the multiple user one? I guess not..

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You can get the AIM(RIM) client. You just need to get the correct service books and the actual client for your BB.

Try the 3rd party apps forum. Check ing the stickies for a thread.

The reason you can't get it is because of your vendor code is still AT&T. They don't like you using free stuff I guess.

islandgurl305 no está en línea Stack level 1
    So I just downloaded the Yahoo Instant messenger and Its telling me that it is not enabled for this handheld?? any ideas why?

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    They should just make the BB Aim available to everyone, is the BB 8310 really that different from the 8320 to not allow AIM?

I am not much of an AIM user of my phone since I leave my iMac on 24/7 and my messengers are always on, but I still believe they should make it available to every 83xx device.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red