Title says it all.... BlackBerry Curve forum

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question How to clear call logs on 8900??

Advertisement

Title says it all.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    th, I don't have an 8900, so am not sure if it's the same as older devices, but there are a couple of ways you can go about this.

First, go into a messages folder, then press the BB menu button. Scroll down to View Folder and select that. This will bring up a list of folders, including one for Phone Call Logs. Scroll down and select that folder. Once open, scroll all the way to the top and press the BB menu button again, then select Delete Prior. This will delete all your call logs.

The second way would be to press the green phone button, which also brings up the call log, then you can delete each call individually with the DEL button. I have my settings such that it doesn't prompt you Yes/No when I delete an item.

Cheers,
    Roger

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post

First, go into a messages folder, then press the BB menu button. Scroll down to View Folder and select that. This will bring up a list of folders, including one for Phone Call Logs. Scroll down and select that folder. Once open, scroll all the way to the top and press the BB menu button again, then select Delete Prior. This will delete all your call logs.

Cheers,
    Roger

Learn something new every day thanks Roger