Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have just under a year on my contract. Looks like I'm going to wait ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I have just under a year on my contract. Looks like I'm going to wait a bit.

sparkyj62 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24acd57e
    Thanks for the response everyone! What is the amount of time until one is eligible for an upgrade? If my memory is correct there is a partial and a full upgrade correct?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    11 months for a one year, and 22 months for a two year contract. Or you can do like some people and sweet talk them to see if you can extend your contract to get the phone at discount!

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Ok, I know tht everyone is all excited about the newest edition to the bb family. Many have ordered and had the phone from tmo since about january. The cost seems to be a mere pittance in order to have the new curve.

I called a rep today and they gave me the regular price for the phone. I then asked is this the best that you have seeing as my contracyt is up. They dropped it from the reg price to $179.99. I then said that this did not seem like a decent enough drop. She then placed me on hold and came back and gave me the price of $149.99.

I don't have to worry about rebates and I got the payment plan with the first pay being about $50 more and the next 3 being about $40 more.

Freaking sweet!

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    yeah i paid $325 with tax included. with my $100 mail-in rebate the 225 not bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12