Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by silversleepe U guys think a Titanium faceplate on a red body would ... BlackBerry Curve forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by silversleepe View Post
    U guys think a Titanium faceplate on a red body would look nice?
    I think someone bought 2 different color housings last year and made a two color Pearl. Looked really good LOL

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f
    My curve loves to go streaking, it is always naked in public. The curve is supposed to be relatively sleek, why totally ruin that by adding a bulky case even if it protects it a bit? My phone honestly does not get beaten up except for the one time I dropped it on pavement but it's still perfect so I don't care.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by WuTangPearl View Post
    Thats if you get a keyboard too! Other wise only $43.99 for the crimson! Thanks for sharing that w/ us
    Slightly off topice but, I wonder why they are selling a light pink battery door? Could we be seeing a new curve color coming our way?
    Yes. Good point!

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2
    I usually keep mine naked unless I'm going on a trip and put it in my backpack or something, then I use the holster which came with it just to keep it from rubbing up against anything too abrasive. Mine's still in great condition, just one drop after jumping a fence

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    My pearl is naked for now (unless my GF's LG comes over, then the pearl puts on a g-string).

I have just been using the OEM pouch that came with it.
    I have on order, the Best-Skins-Ever. I plan on ordering an BB OEM silicone case off of ebay, and I will probably get a seidio hard case as well.
    Last edited by icaro2000; 05-17-2008 at 03:04 AM.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    I order a seido case/holster combination but it hasn't arrived yet.

sharijono no está en línea Stack level 1

Invisible Shield

Hi, that image of your Blackberry was just scary... I just got mine a couple of days ago and have now ordered an "Invisible Shield" from ZAGG.

I'm a fan of keeping my devices 'as naked as possible' and have been using Invisible Shield for my previous phones and for my iPods, etc...

You really won't notice it's covering your devices, but it gives great coverage against scratches and drops (to a certain extend)... I personally prefer these 'shields' over silicon solutions anytime!!

It's relatively cheap as well; a full body armor goes for about $25 USD...

Have a look on their website (www.invisibleshield.com) and check one of the demo videos to see if this is something for you... I think there's an alternative (similar) product available from www.bodyguardz.com, but I don't have any experience with that specific brand (product looks to be exactly the same as the Invisible Shield though)...

Also, it virtually doesn't add any width to your BB so you can still use any of the custom made pouches or cases if you wanted to...

Anyway, these are just my 2 cents, hope it was useful for you (or any other reader not wanting to mess with the appearance of their Blackberry...
    Last edited by sharijono; 05-18-2008 at 01:55 AM.

trungiie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2435444A
    I do..before I used the silicon skin but it always atracts lint from my pocket, haha
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sjcosta no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    all of you try www.cases.com they some nice ones

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    They sure do. I might get this one http://www.cases.com/elbb8130f.htm or this one http://www.cases.com/elbb8130c.htm for my 8120.

hockey no está en línea Stack level 1
    i also use a skin on it. and case when traveling in the back pack

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I would love to, I really like the way the Curve looks, but Im afraid to. Ive dropped it once in the bathroom on the tile floor and once on the carpet. I had the Seidio hard rubber case on it and I know it saved it when I dropped it on the tile-Im chicken.

Clittle07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I keep mine naked

thewildside no está en línea Stack level 2
    i keep my curve naked but only when i am checking the emails or messages else it always stay in my holster i love my phones and always make sure they r in the best of shape
    all help given is free, and as is. I'd hate for someone to try and sue me for a mobile bill
    Help Me grow my website by spreading the word!
    http://gadgetworld4u.com

joshua.sean no está en línea Stack level 2
    i keep it naked....

i have a holster for it but i feel like its going to fall of when i'm on my bike... it wobbles around alot on the freeway..
    joshua|sean

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast