hi all: i am in seattle, wa and just bought a curve 8320 from t-mobile, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dliao2188 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question how to get curve 8320 to read chinese characters

Advertisement

hi all: i am in seattle, wa and just bought a curve 8320 from t-mobile, everything is fine, but i often receive emails in chinese from my china friends, but so unforturnately, i can not read these messages in chinese, can anyone help advise how can i get my device to show chinese characters? that would be trenmendous help to me
    tks

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: how to get curve 8320 to read chinese characters

Hi, I am using a 8310 with AT&T, but I think you need to upgrade your OS. Use this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...f_11jan08.html.

I believe it contains the multi language app. I had problems with reading Chinese on my bb and found the thread useful. I am now able to input send emails from my bb in Chinese using pin ying.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

just upgrade to this OS https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...3314DF2B3CB9CE

Then you can add chinese. It should be the Singapore Telecom OS.

hi: i have tried above 2 ways and many other ways, but did not get my device to read chinese through email, can anyone call me and go through with me if it is possible, or i can call you to ask for your help if it is long distance, help!!! i am in seattle, usa, we are pacific time here.

tks a lot

denny

hi: I AM WITH T-MOBILE USA IN SEATTLE, HAS ANYONE WITH T-MOBILE USA CAN GET THE CHINESE READINGS IN THE EMAILS? IF SO, PLS HELP HELP HELP ADVISE HOW TO SET IT UP OR IF KNOWS ANYTHING ON THIS KIND ISSUES, PLS HELP GIVE SOME HINTS

TKS
    DENNY
    425-223-9248
    -------
    hi: I AM WITH T-MOBILE USA IN SEATTLE, HAS ANYONE WITH T-MOBILE USA CAN GET THE CHINESE READINGS IN THE EMAILS? IF SO, PLS HELP HELP HELP ADVISE HOW TO SET IT UP OR IF KNOWS ANYTHING ON THIS KIND ISSUES, PLS HELP GIVE SOME HINTS

TKS
    DENNY
    425-223-9248
    -------

TKS
    DENNY
    425-223-9248
    Last edited by dliao2188; 03-02-2008 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Automerged.