Well I have alittle dilemma.I had my bb for about three months now and still ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3

how do you stop memory leak?

Advertisement

Well I have alittle dilemma.I had my bb for about three months now and still loving it.I have this habit of checking my memory a lot.so when they came out with boxtone,I had to get since it gave you more details about performance.but but a couple of days of having it.I noticed my memory decreased a lot.iam wondering what was the cause and how do I stop it.can somea1 help me?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Are you deleting unneeded msg's? E-mails, instant mesgs's phone call logs, blackberry messenger msgs's/logs, alt+lglg and hit menu/clear log, remove uneeded themes, pre-loaded images, vendor specific stuff.

If you haven't checked it out, crackmem is a great program for removing a few extra unneeded files. There are good threads here as well instructing how to free up even more memory. I'd post links but I'm away from my computer. I'm sure someone will post a lot of these links in a few min.

Hope that helps.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks for the help.but your right I need some links.

As soon as I can make it back to my computer I'll see what I can find for ya.
    Bachlor party you know how it goes.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Memory runs low depending on what types of programs you run, too. For instance, when I run Jivetalk, my memory count decreases throughout the day. That's why I always do a battery pull every morning. Also, your call logs take up memory as well. How much memory do you start off with everyday? If you have somewhere between 16 to 17mb of memory, that is pretty low. If you're above that, you should be okay.

I found this for you:
    still looking though
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ghlight=maxmem
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey