Many moons ago I posted a thread asking were you can download and how to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ms_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25oc8a1c

Lightbulb How Do We Download & Install Os?

Advertisement

Many moons ago I posted a thread asking were you can download and how to install new os versions.

Well curse my aching head, I forgot!! Anyway with the release of the 4.3 os soon to be out(hopefully) I thought it would be an excellent time for some very cleaver and kind person/s to explain were it can be downloaded from and how it can be installed onto your BLACKBERRY.

Its not that I'm being lazy, Its just that there are some fantastic people on the best BLACKBERRY site on the net, and there always willing to help us BLACKBERRY virgins!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: How Do We Download & Install Os?

Download the OS from the carrier site. Install the OS on your PC. Delete the vendor.xml file. Connect BB to PC. Open Desktop Manager. It should automatically detect the OS. If not, open Application Loader. Select Next. Let it detect the BB. The Core Applications and System Software should already have check marks next to them. Select Next. Let this install. Allow the BB to reboot until the splash screen comes up. Disconnect the BB.

JULESBG no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, does someone has the link?

eileenjoy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240633A7

Re: How Do We Download & Install Os?

Look at the very top of the forums in the main 8300 page, there will be a thread all about the newest OS...you can get it from there.

Good luck!