I have searched all over the place and can not find this anywhere. I appologize ... BlackBerry Curve forum

DaleVandy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How do I view/edit a saved draft email?

Advertisement

I have searched all over the place and can not find this anywhere. I appologize if this is a stupid question, but how do I retrieve a saved draft email?

I have read that I just open up the Drafts folder. There is none. I have read that I access it through my browser. I have no idea how to do that. I don't think it will work.

The only way that I have found is to search for the message, but then I have to know the subject of the message. This is way too complicated just to retrieve the draft.

Even on the Blackberry website, the closest I can get is to have it show me how to save a draft message. I know how to do that; what I want to do is retrieve it later.

Thanks.

badboyslim489 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24AAA581
    try opening your messages, pressing menu, scroll down to view Saved Messages, it should be there

DaleVandy no está en línea Stack level 1

That doesn't work--why not?

That was what I tried first off. I can see all of my messages that I have saved, but none of the ones I saved to a draft. Why not?

ridz84 no está en línea Stack level 1

Do a search

Hi,
    I'm not sure if you've already solved your issue. But I recently got the Bold and had trouble looking for a draft too.

Eventually what I did was to do search, and specified the 'Show' to "Draft Only" and "Type" to "All"

I left the search fields empty and went on to do a search.

And that listed all the drafts I had.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.