How do I transfer my contacts from sprint to T-Mobile? I had the HTC Touch ... BlackBerry Curve forum

uniplusdvs no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How do I transfer my contacts from sprint to T-Mobile?

Advertisement

How do I transfer my contacts from sprint to T-Mobile? I had the HTC Touch phone & I just brought the Blackberry Curve 8320. Please tell me there is a way to transfer contacts between the two companies!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey uniplusdvs! Welcome to PinStack!

Take a few moments to read through the following thread to acclimate yourself to our little community:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/firstvisit.php

Company doesn't matter, it's device-to-device you're concerned about. Your retail store could have done that for you if you bought it in a store, otherwise there are software applications you can put on your PC to transfer the data from one device to another.

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444
    I have never transferred from a device other than blackberry, however I believe that if you install Desktop Manager (assuming you're on PC and not Mac), you can do a "Switch Device" and switch from a non-blackberry device.

As long as you can plug in via USB it should be able to copy contacts/calendar info off of your handheld and then install it to your new blackberry!

I'm sorry if that's not entirely correct, as I said i've never used that application.

Best of luck!

--
    dj flyy
    dj flyy

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B
    A lot of phone companies in the mail have what's called a sim data transfer machine. They usually can do it for you for about $15.00 or so.
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.