Okay, I'm stumped. After reading and re-reading my manual, I do exactly as it says ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3

Question How Do I Save Video Clips On SD Card?

Advertisement

Okay, I'm stumped. After reading and re-reading my manual, I do exactly as it says to do for recording and saving a video clip with my 8330. But for some reason, I can't seem to figure out why I'm unable to save anything to my SD card. I have over a gig of space on the card. I've clicked the track ball to record and click the square to stop... am I suppose to rename it in order to save it? I've tried that, but I don't see the newly renamed clip in any of my folders.
    HELP!!!!!! It's driving me CRAZY!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubward View Post
    Okay, I'm stumped. After reading and re-reading my manual, I do exactly as it says to do for recording and saving a video clip with my 8330. But for some reason, I can't seem to figure out why I'm unable to save anything to my SD card. I have over a gig of space on the card. I've clicked the track ball to record and click the square to stop... am I suppose to rename it in order to save it? I've tried that, but I don't see the newly renamed clip in any of my folders.
    HELP!!!!!! It's driving me CRAZY!!!
    Make sure you have your setting set to save to SD card. When you hit save it sould automaticlly save it for you.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Go to the option and make sure the video folder in the SD card is selected.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Okay, I did both of those things... I set up a "video" folder on my sd card, and I selected it before using my video camera. I thought I saved it to that folder, but nothing is there....?

My camera works just fine that way and I have no problem saving pictures in the correct folder... not sure why it won't work for my videos..

contractorslim no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319fd5aa
    Ok well I posted an answer sorta similar for a question the same as thisfor saving pictures from the camera on the sd card. If for some reason this doesn't work pm me and I can go step by step on how to fix your problem.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...se_read-86317/
    Read the answer I left on that post.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    When you go to options go>>>media card and then go to >>> mass storage mode support. It should save all your media to your SD card then, hope that helps.