Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Do you mean the 8330? I'm not sure what you're asking about the font......some are ... BlackBerry Curve forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Do you mean the 8330? I'm not sure what you're asking about the font......some are controlled by the theme, some themes allow you to choose your own font but not all.....No need to delete the vendor file if it is the OS from your carrier.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

aejohnson04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask =)
    Okay.. No matter what theme I put on my phone the message phone and date font stay the same... The orginal blackberry font.. Someone said something about the vendor having a lock on it? but it did not do it before I upgraded my OS.. So should I just leave it alone? or since they took the .77 off should I go to the .66? ....

It's up to you, if it bugs you then downgrade, me I don't care much about the font, as long as my messages show up and I can read them
    Twitter? My Apps List

aejohnson04 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask =)
    Ha Ha that is true. I guess I will leave it alone. Hey just incase you havent heard of it which I am sure you have... I downloaded berrytunes. It is satellite radio for the BB. It is the bomb.com girl! I can hook it up through my car too!! Just thought you would find it interesting.. Also whenever I switched phones you got deleted off my BB messenger so my pin is3028D120.

I love berrytunes, especially for streaming podcasts. I use moodio for streaming radio also but it doesn't run in the background while you do other things, but there are more of my favorite FM stations available....i switch between the two all the time
    Twitter? My Apps List

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2
    First thanks for you help with loading v4.5 on my curve. Thing is it seems to be moving slower? I have a "iberry" theme on there but it didnt seem to lag as much on v4.3. Any thing I could be doing wrong? And last if I wanted to reset it back to 4.3 could I?

Thanks alot!!
    AUstin

I doubt its anything you are doing wrong. Unless you are low on memory or have too many apps running in the background. Those both can cause lag. And some themes just seem to lag more than others. Its trial and error to get one that functions well and suits your mood/taste in themes.

If you want to downgrade, just download the 4.3 OS to your computer if you don't have it already then delete the 4.5 OS from your computer. Then when you hook up to the DM application loader you can downgrade.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Pendog10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3046AB0E
    Hey guys,

I'm sure you have answered this before but - could really use your help on this.

I have a 8330 curve which runs on telus mobility. I want to upgrade to O.S. 4.5 but as I understand it, 4.5 has not been released for the telus community. If I dl the bell mobility file and delete the vendor file as mentioned above, are there any repercussions from Telus for dling another vendor's file?

If there are please let me know or if you have any other ideas on how to upgrade to 4.5. Your help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendog10 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm sure you have answered this before but - could really use your help on this.

I have a 8330 curve which runs on telus mobility. I want to upgrade to O.S. 4.5 but as I understand it, 4.5 has not been released for the telus community. If I dl the bell mobility file and delete the vendor file as mentioned above, are there any repercussions from Telus for dling another vendor's file?

If there are please let me know or if you have any other ideas on how to upgrade to 4.5. Your help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance!!
    Only if you have issues with your phone and have to take it in for repair. If Telus doesnt offer a 4.5 yet than this is the only way.

PIN/ID
    3046AB0E
    Is there a way to revert back to the old operating system if such an event should happen that I do have to take my phone in to Telus. I guess I'm asking if I do install this upgrade, am I voiding my contract or anything like that???

Thanks again guys, you speedy replys always amaze me!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Is there a way to revert back to the old operating system if such an event should happen that I do have to take my phone in to Telus. I guess I'm asking if I do install this upgrade, am I voiding my contract or anything like that???

Thanks again guys, you speedy replys always amaze me!!!
    Yes its the same process as long as you can turn your phone on and get it done. Your warrenty I am sure but not your contract if that was the case I dont think anyone would do it.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 10-27-2008 at 09:05 PM.

PIN/ID
    3046AB0E
    Great. Thanks for all your help. I really apprieciate it.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Great. Thanks for all your help. I really apprieciate it.

austinstout no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I love berrytunes, especially for streaming podcasts. I use moodio for streaming radio also but it doesn't run in the background while you do other things, but there are more of my favorite FM stations available....i switch between the two all the time

Hey man where can I get those appliacations?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    www.moodio.fm

Create an account, then select from existing stations or add your own!

Once the account is created, navigate to m.moodio.fm on your device, log in and click on My Stations to bring up your list. Choose one and it'll start streaming through the BlackBerry Media Player.

I keep forgetting.....will Moodio work with the 4.3 OS or will he have to upgrade?

Roger

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast