so i got meboybuilder on my phone and working but cant figure out how to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

armorfs no está en línea Stack level 1

how do i get roms to work

Advertisement

so i got meboybuilder on my phone and working but cant figure out how to download the roms to were i can transfer them to my phone? maybe im jus a tard but....help me out? trying to get pokemon blue,red,yellow r whatever on myphone

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    ive been trying also, even had my comp load the roms for me, but the friggin ting wont work bcuz it says the .cod file is too large, watever that means, goto arktose.com and try, if u get it to work def let me kno

armorfs no está en línea Stack level 1
    its telling me every rom i download is not a valid rom file? soo ne help ith that..like a link to get a valid one that will work with meboybuilder

PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    O u would have to search for the rom itself, it should in the gb format~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I had no idea I could even put GB roms on my 8330, maybe worth some research.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    Wait I neva actually got it to work, but the one he prolly has on his is the 1.5v and then there's a new one but I haven't gotten that one to install on my BB, so I have no clue how to get it to work~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~