Just got my 8900. Superb phone! With my 8100 I always loaded music to the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3

How do I do Media Manager?

Advertisement

Just got my 8900. Superb phone! With my 8100 I always loaded music to the card directly. I'd like to move a few playlists from iTunes over. My music files are in My Music. How do I do that? I assume I have to load Media Mgr from the CD I got. Where do I go from there? I only want certain playlists from iTunes (I have tons). Are playlists all I can add using MM (not videos, albums, etc)?
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I'd HIGHLY suggest not using media Manager as it's slow and unbearable to deal with. Just download and install the Blackberry Media Sync program, and use it to sync your iTune's lists.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/service.../mediasync.jsp

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    I'd HIGHLY suggest not using media Manager as it's slow and unbearable to deal with. Just download and install the Blackberry Media Sync program, and use it to sync your iTune's lists.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/service.../mediasync.jsp
    Thanks, that's probably what I was wanting anyway. I'm always leery of media programs that come with phones and stuff. Remember those Vzn software disasters that they wanted you to pay for for the LG EnV and stuff? They weren't even worth stealing.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.