like real jukebox and other programs i dont use on my phone i would like ... BlackBerry Curve forum

risk116 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30fde7bb

Question how can i delete programs phone came with

Advertisement

like real jukebox and other programs i dont use on my phone i would like to uninstall but on my desktop manager like real tone juke box doesnt show up,,want to free space on my phone but need to know how to get these off any one have any idea plz help and thank you for your time,,,,,

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    from the App Screen Click your Options icon then Advanced then Applications. After the list is built you should be able to scroll down and find the app you don't want. Once highlighted click menu (BB Icon Button) and scroll to delete. This will uninstall the programs you don't want. I use these steps most of the time, it keeps me from having to plug into DM.

-Hank
    Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

risk116 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30fde7bb

didnt work

real tone jukebox cant find it underapplications and axcess shop to delete from phone is it called something else? there is something called default programs and blackberry ones but not sure if thats it dont want to mess phone up what should i do?

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The only other thing I can recommend is plugging into DM application loader then click Start and instead of skimming over the main software list try clicking the + signs and check the sub listing. You may be able to deselect what you want installed, if so follow the steps of add or removing software and you should be on your way.

Good Luck,
    Hank
    Hate me for everything I am before you love me for something I'm NOT!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    When it comes to default items put on you device by the carrier. In your case I am assuming Alltel since you mentioned axcess. The only thing you can do is delete the service books and it will go away but the only problem is when you connect to DM or resend your service books they will all return. Your only true option is hiding them by scrolling over them and clicking menu then selecting hide.

team_mom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I am helping my friend who is with AT&T and finally got her Curve. They installed several apps that are not needed and they eat memory. Can't you delete these like you would the voice dialing, etc., when hooked up to the computer? I can't remember what the file extensions are called.

That's pretty bad on AT&T to load the phones with apps you can't delete. I tried to delete through applications on the BB and they didn't show up, but they are taking an awful lot of space. She has a brand new phone and only has 2 whatevers available.

Any help would be appreciated.