How in v4.2.2 the speaker volume was really loud(which I liked very much) to 4.5 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c

how and Y

Advertisement

How in v4.2.2 the speaker volume was really loud(which I liked very much) to 4.5 with this low speaker quality??? Does anyone kno of a way to get the speaker volume back up while having 4.5???

vdiddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am having tis problem as well and it sucks.

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    I notice it too when I upgraded to 4.5.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Which 4.5 os are you running and is it still a beta. Their are many official os out now including tmo for the 8320. The speaker is better. I'm not sure if its as loud but on the 4.5.0.81 its pretty loud.

staytru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248c5f2c
    I'm on .81 from rogers, I font hink getting the tmo version would b any different, if it is I would gladly switch, does anybody notice a difference or can I jus stay the same???~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im running .55 from A1, and the volume is lower, it seems to be inherant with most if not all 4.5 OS for 83xx. Im waiting STILL on AT&T to release their 4.5 (if they ever do). Maybe they're trying to work out all the bugs such as this first.

omaska no está en línea Stack level 1
    I noticed it as well. I use speaker phone while in our server room, and now I can barely hear anything.

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had upgraded to an official 4.5.81 previous to the T-mo release. After experiencing random shutdowns I downgraded back to 4.2.

The one thing I definitely noticed was the lower speaker volume when using Mapquest Navigator, listening to the voice prompts. Like from audible to inaudible. I drive a noisy bigtruck.