I have a ATT 8310. I have added my company number to speed dial, the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce

How to add pause and ext. in speed dial on 8310?

Advertisement

I have a ATT 8310. I have added my company number to speed dial, the problem is I cant figure out how to add a pause and ext. I dial "c"(which is where i have it assogned) and then it dials the number.I would like to add a 3 sec pause after the number then dial ext 1,3 sec pause, ext 111111, 3 sec pause ext 1. Im sure it can be done since I done it when I carried a Razr. Thanks to all that helps!

okamosy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2067acbe
    Just press and hold the 0 key (it should have a + symbol on it)~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    try putting it into your address book as 1234567890 x123

I received a text message from my friend in that format, I rolled over the number, which the phone detected and allowed me to call. It automatically waited 3 seconds and dialed the extension for me. I would think that it would work that way from a phone book entry as well.

If not, send yourself a text!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)I got it to dial the 1 ext but I cant get it to dial the 5 digit ext after that.