Anyway to make a app load if I hit a combo of different button? Kinda ... BlackBerry Curve forum

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3

Hot Keys

Advertisement

Anyway to make a app load if I hit a combo of different button? Kinda lik WM2003, where you could hold a # and a certain app will load. They called it "Speed-Dial"? Thanks

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA
    you can use the the "Convenience buttons on both sides of the phone as shortcut for custom apps.
    go to options>screen/keyboard scroll down and select app for "Right Side convenience key and Left"

if you want stuff like Browser / Address book / BB messenger to load with hotkey.

go to call log >options>general options> "dial from home screen" set to No.

shortcuts
    B=browser
    n= messenger
    m=mail
    c=address book
    etc

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanks. But I don't follow when u say etc as there is no poattern or trend. I want to use my conveince keys for mini opera and the bb browser, hide my media icon so I can pulll it up myself using hot keys. I just want to be able to pull up my media quickly while hiding. I just don't want it to be so easy for ppl to see my pics.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA
    i see what you mean. i don't think there is a way to program number of keys for particular app. Default ones are enabled soon as you turn off call log.