Maybe I am just now noticing this, but I using the oem them BB Demension ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D

Question Home screen timout

Advertisement

Maybe I am just now noticing this, but I using the oem them BB Demension today.
    If I am in the applications icon screen, and I do not touch the BB for a couple of minuets, it switches to the today screen (screen that shows missed calls, message, etc).
    I had a problme with my first Curve so they sent me a new one and i made the switch and just started noticing it. Both the old curve( 2 weeks old) and the new Curve (just took it out of the box) are doing it.
    Its just strange I did not notice this before.
    Anyone else??

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    its sounds like a glitch in the operating system. what carrier are you with? what version of the os do you have?
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nope thats what its supposed to do. Mine does it to...if you leave it idle on the full icon screen it will go back to the initial screen.

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    oh i am sorry. i read his post wrong. i thought he said when he is in the apps screen and then it goes idle it goes to the call log menu screen. lol yea belay my last post because that is normal bb operation
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just press the menu button and the icon screen will come back.

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Just like everyone stated its normal. Its just how the today theme is designed, as a "Today" instead of "icons". I have the Today Plus (with Zen on the right side) theme on my 8830 and if I leave it in the icon menu, after a while it goes back to the today screen. Everything is normal however!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Zen themes do it too. If I leave my Pearl in the screen where all my application icons are listed, it will go back to the Zen homescreen.