Hi all, Love this site! I have a BB Curve 8330 and I am looking ... BlackBerry Curve forum

paulgallen no está en línea Stack level 1

Home Screen

Advertisement

Hi all, Love this site!
    I have a BB Curve 8330 and I am looking to have a better "home screen" First off the clock and especially the date are to small!
    And the message indicate can,t be any smaller!!
    I would like to see the clock and date bigger, and the message indicator, can I do this with "Theme Builder" or are they some out there I can download? I have also noticed that it seems to registrar a missed call as a message, how come! I get it as a missed call and I message, therefore having to delete it twice!

Thanks for any help!
    Paul Allen

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    What kind of themes do you like? You can build your own theme with the free theme builder. I found this one as an example..http://forums.pinstack.com/local_lin...27&linkid=1992 let me know if that helps.

To use the theme you simply right click on the theme name and "open link in separate window or tab" and it will download the .zip file. Then you can unzip the file and use Desktop Manager to install.

paulgallen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the Reply RayZ, its not so much I am looking for ant fancy themes just plain is ok, just want to be able to read it without having to use a magnifying glass. (its tuff getting older!) I should have been more specific about the download, I do know how to download a theme, was hoping to find a theme that is doing what I want bigger clock, date and message indicator, was thinking theme builder would allow me too increase the fonts on these items I want bigger!

Thanks again
    Paul Allen

I'm not a theme builder but I know that I have seen themes that have large icons, so I suppose that the builder will allow you to do that. There are a lot of special icons that you can browse through and choose the ones you like the best. Maybe one of the theme experts can better assist you on that.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    welcome to PinStack Paul!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red