I apologize upfront if i missed a post regarding this, but my question is: can ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tahoedoll no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Holidays in BB Calendar 4.5

Advertisement

I apologize upfront if i missed a post regarding this, but my question is: can holidays be imported to show in the calendar? I tried sync with google and it shows it sync'd but i still have no holidays to show for
    It says that i should be able to view my google calendar, but i have had no luck - maybe just alil dumb here, but anything as far as help would be appreciated.
    And please be specific when explaining things << Originally from Germany and sometimes a lil backwards lol
    Thanks

8330 Sprint 4.5

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Question... Where are you syncing from and where are you syncing to?

From outlook to the device? Device to google? Device to outlook?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Are you able to import holidays in the Google calendar? I know you can do it Outlook. Either way, the holidays have to be within the calendar you are syncing with in order to get them on the device.

Figured it out - USER ERROR lol ... Got Holidays now on my BB - Thanks for responding...

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    No worries... As long as its all working...
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Glad you sorted it all out, tahoe. Used to live an hour and a half from Lake Tahoe.

JD76ers no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the same problems with holidays and team schedules, Tahoe how did you get it to work.

JD76ers no está en línea Stack level 1
    forget it I figured it out> had to import to default calendar then sync to curve

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    RoGro, my problem is that full day appts as well as holidays dont show up on my today screen with my Verizon Curve 8330 running 4.5.077.

Hey Coach,

I'm afraid I can't help you with that one as I don't use that theme, but I'm sure someone else will be able to assist here shortly. Did you post these issues in another thread, too?

Roger

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    That's been an issue for people using Today themes for awhile. The responses I have seen from some to bypass the issue is to use PocketDay calendar. You can try that if you like. Otherwise, that's just part of the Today theme.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

JD76ers, yeah thats how i got it to work
    Roger - Tahoe is my fav place.. love to ski and the lake... in Vegas now

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Glad you sorted it all out, tahoe. Used to live an hour and a half from Lake Tahoe.
    Sorry I was late with this one RoGro.

Where HAVEN'T you lived?

Any free calendars with holidays?
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachmeeks View Post
    RoGro, my problem is that full day appts as well as holidays dont show up on my today screen with my Verizon Curve 8330 running 4.5.077.

Go to Options>Default Services and in Calendar (CICAL) make sure it is set to the email address for the calendar you use for appointments. This works for me and i have 7 email accounts on my BB and i wasn't getting appoints in today theme either. when I changed the email account here it popped up.

Coachmeeks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    300F590D
    jrhorner71, i get appointments ok in the today them, it just does not show all day appointments. The only work around I have found is to give a start and finish time to everything. I make full day appointments as well as holidays starts at 12:30 am and end at 11:59pm.
    I use the today type themes because i need to see whats coming up, it just helps me stay organized. I own Pocketday, great program all by itself. I like the today themes a little better as it is simple, clean, and I can change the wallpaper daily as I am a bit of a wallpaper/theme junky. I would love a theme that just showed a few icons (bottom dock) but if you roll over the calander it would show appointments for a predefines number of day. They tell me OS4.6 does this but not 4.5.
    As always a shout out to RoGrow, good to hear from you man.