Hiya everybody, I'm on a Curve 8520 my PIN is 21BDD07E, I recently Upgraded to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ZoeLEarp no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21BDD07E

Hiya, From Lancashire

Advertisement

Hiya everybody, I'm on a Curve 8520 my PIN is 21BDD07E, I recently Upgraded to this Curve from a Pearl 8120, the difference is unbelievable, I love this Curve, its better than my boyfriends Bold 9000, hes well peeved!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Welcome aboard! Yes thats def a good upgrade

PIN/ID
    21BDD07E
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Welcome aboard! Yes thats def a good upgrade
    Thanks Hayden.

PIN/ID
    21BDD07E
    Does Pinstack have the ability to use BerryBlab, Hayden?

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46
    Where can I start with this device¿ I had an 8320 thought that device wad awesome!! Had it for a year and a half and decided it was time for something new so I wanted a bold who doesn't¿ I came across the 8520 from tmo and purchased it as the bold is a little pricey. When at first I was disappointed thinking it was the 8320 in a different shell. Than I began seeing a big difference as the processor was faster. It plays you flawlessly able to download HD videos and movies. Download capacity of about 25-30 megabytes. Its fun fast and doesn't jam up freeze or hiccup. The camera is deasent and the video camera is amazing. In short its everything you love about the curve but perfectly improved. I love this device it truly is the best device out there for the price nothing compares

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46
    Where can I start with this device¿ I had an 8320 thought that device wad awesome!! Had it for a year and a half and decided it was time for something new so I wanted a bold who doesn't¿ I came across the 8520 from tmo and purchased it as the bold is a little pricey. When at first I was disappointed thinking it was the 8320 in a different shell. Than I began seeing a big difference as the processor was faster. It plays YOUTUBE flawlessly able to download HD videos and movies. Download capacity of about 25-30 megabytes. Its fun fast and doesn't jam up freeze or hiccup. The camera is decent and the video camera is amazing. In short its everything you love about the curve but perfectly improved. I love this device it truly is the best device out there for the price nothing compares