Is there a log for BB Messenger showing past conversations additions deletions etc. I posted ... BlackBerry Curve forum

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

History log for BB Messenger?

Advertisement

Is there a log for BB Messenger showing past conversations additions deletions etc. I posted a thread for pin swap for stackers with Fibromyalgia and all responses but 1 have been R rated. I figured this would be a safe place to post in but I was wrong.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Becmc, Just be aware that when you post your BB PIN out in the open (anywhere) on the internet, you open yourself up to "anything" that can browse the internet...and some of it isn't very nice.

It's impossible to predict who, or what, will respond. Be careful.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Yes I know that. I'm an adult and I should have kept that opinion to myself. But I still want to know if there is a log for the bb messenger. Thank you in advance for your help.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Not accessible on the phone itself, once you delete the conversation, its gone, but if you dont delete it then you can copy the contents of the converstaion and paste it in a memo or email.

I dont have my laptop so I cant hook up to a pc and see if there are any hidden places it is stored, but I dont believe there is.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    I was afraid of that. Thanks for your help.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yep, I don't think there is a log for BBM's - if you have a legal issue (like harassment, etc.) you might contact your carrier to see if they have anything to offer.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    BB Messenger messages are not logged by RIM, your carrier, or your phone. They are strictly BB-to-BB messages. If you are on a BES (corporate server), even then, the feature to log the PIN messages has to be turned on.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Thanks all for your help. I really appreciate it.