I was playing around and hid one of my folders and can't figure out how ... BlackBerry Curve forum

timn2bama no está en línea Stack level 2

hidden folder

Advertisement

I was playing around and hid one of my folders and can't figure out how to look at it while hidden or unhide it. Any help? Its on my mini card.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    select menu...show all
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    To unhide it you can go into your media, click your menu button, and select Properties. There you should see a button that says Exclude folders. You can go in there and uncheck the folder you have hidden. Hopefully that works on the 8300. That's how it is on the Storm. I don't have a Curve handy to check for sure.

bhampton00 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can be help to this. I have curve 8310 but I hide files all the time. First go to your media. Click the menu button and go to explore. Click the media card. Click the menu key and select show hidden. If u don't see the file here(it should be grey), open the media folder by clickin blackberry . U should see several folders(music, ringtones, pictures, if show hidden still showin u shud see system in grey, and voicenotes show on mine with os 4.5.0.81. After this, jus open each folder to see if you see the hidden folder. You should see it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dan Camacho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24171C1C

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bhampton00 View Post
    I can be help to this. I have curve 8310 but I hide files all the time. First go to your media. Click the menu button and go to explore. Click the media card. Click the menu key and select show hidden. If u don't see the file here(it should be grey), open the media folder by clickin blackberry . U should see several folders(music, ringtones, pictures, if show hidden still showin u shud see system in grey, and voicenotes show on mine with os 4.5.0.81. After this, jus open each folder to see if you see the hidden folder. You should see it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is correct, just to add to this, if you want to unhide the folder you first have to "show hidden" then select the properties of that folder where you will un click the "hidden" box... Hope this helps...
    TelCel - 8300 Curve

timn2bama no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for all the help everyone!

kismet88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can't find the folder I hid on my 8330 curve! Please help!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Have you done everything this thread has mentioned?

kismet88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My home pc is down. I have to do it from my bb. Can anyone help. I can even find the folder at all... HELP!!!PLEASE?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    All of this can be done on your device. That is what it was for originally. Someone hid a file on their device and ouldnt find it.