hi i recently bought a unlocked vodafone blackberry 8300 curve and its a great phone. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

psn1819 no está en línea Stack level 1

hi im new i have a MMS question

Advertisement

hi i recently bought a unlocked vodafone blackberry 8300 curve and its a great phone. i managed to get the internet working but for some reason my MMS will not work. my carrier is AT&T. please somebody help me. id really appreciate it.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I could be wrong but I don't believe ATT offers MMS.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    ATT has SMS/MMS but what I have found is that if you dont have a Blackberry data package your MMS messages sometimes won't be sent

also, becareful with the internet, make sure you have a Blackberry data package or some sort of data package or else your bill will be HIGH.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Welcome to PS!
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't believe ATT offers MMS.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    AT&T does offer MMS. I use it all the time. IF you are having problems (i.e. your MMS does not open), then you need to send two MMS to yourself from your phone. Open those and the rest of the MMS that you send should be okay. That is what I was taught when my MMS were not working.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    ATT has SMS/MMS but what I have found is that if you dont have a Blackberry data package your MMS messages sometimes won't be sent

also, becareful with the internet, make sure you have a Blackberry data package or some sort of data package or else your bill will be HIGH.
    Yes, do make sure you have a data plan bc if you don't, each MMS will be charged and pennies do add up.