Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats what I heard as well, but will it play through a bt ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SkUbA0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240A0BB8

Re: Hey lucky people who's got 8300, share some experience and thoughts about it

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats what I heard as well, but will it play through a bt headset or do you have to have stereo bt headphones? And can anyone confirm it for sure?

cingular_jr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24045d7b

Smile Re: Hey lucky people who's got 8300, share some experience and thoughts about it

Quote Originally Posted by SkUbA0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats what I heard as well, but will it play through a bt headset or do you have to have stereo bt headphones? And can anyone confirm it for sure?
    The music will only play through the stereo BT headphones. the headset profile for bluetooth will only relay phone calls. my 8300 works great with my stereo bt headphones

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by SkUbA0
    I can confirm that the media player will play audio from mp3 files through a stereo bluetooth. Cannot verify a monoral bluetooth headset. And I haven't gotten the audio from the video player to go to the bluetooth headset.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

sugarbutt no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241CF1B5

Re: Hey lucky people who's got 8300, share some experience and thoughts about it

I have Motorola H500 and when you play music it does not come through the blurtooth headset but still just plays on the device. Maybe a newer bluetooth might work.

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

~via BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~
    This is the best phone I have ever owned and even used. I was a major hater of the pearl and loved the 8700 but it was a little chunky for me,so the curve is a godsend for me.When you can go to a store to get the phone and everyone that walks in during the hour or sp that you are there asks about that same phone, you know you have a hit.Yes, actually everyone did ask about it.The store got 30 in yesterday afternoon and sold all 30 of them in 2 hours yesterday and 2 today,

SkUbA0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240A0BB8

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thx guys for your help, I have a jabra bt250 and when I get my 8300 ill try it and let you guys know. If it does work then mabey we will all become jabra fans too!

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F

I love my BB 8300, it feels more of a handset in my hand than any other BB device I have owned.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12