Okay I Wiped My Phone Clean....i Had A Passcode To Unlock My Phone...i Forgot It...and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Adrii08 no está en línea Stack level 1

Helppp Plz I Wiped My Phone

Advertisement

Okay I Wiped My Phone Clean....i Had A Passcode To Unlock My Phone...i Forgot It...and My Friend Kept Typin It In Over And Over...and It Wiped My Phone And Now On My Screen It Says Jum Error 513....i Did Backup On My Phone B4 This Happened...now I Just Need To Restore It...the Only Problem Is....when I Plug The Usb Into The Computer And Open Desktop Manager...it Says Disconnected So Therefore The Option Of Restorin Is Out Of The Question Becuz It Wont Let Me Click It Please Helppppppppp

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Helppp Plz I Wiped My Phone

Error 513 is what appears after the password has been entered incorrectly too many times.

Find your provider's download site here. Download and install the OS for your device. Then startup Desktop Manager, plug in your device and run Application Loader and reinstall your OS.

Do NOT turn the radio on when you're done! Wait until you've restored your backup. That way you'll only loose the email (and any changes elsewhere) you made since the backup. If you turn the wireless on before the restore, you'll received any emails that have not yet been delivered to the BlackBerry, and then they'll be wiped out by the restore.

For instructions on how to install the BlackBerry Device Software, see KB03621.
    For instructions on how to restore data from a backup file, see KB10339.
    JerryD