I downloaded this app free from the app store. It is supposed to download videos ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Help with Poptiq app!

Advertisement

I downloaded this app free from the app store. It is supposed to download videos for you in the background when on wifi. It works except you can't disable it until your SD card fills up. It downloded 500 megs of vids last night while I was sleeping and killed my battery. I deleted the app today, except it still says installed in app world and when I am on wifi it is constantly downloading now. When I go to app world and click on the potiq app it just will try and load it forever so I can't re-install again and try all over. I need help because I can no longer use wifi or it will just constantly download and kill my battery. I am getting really sick of all these apps that screw up on BB and ones that only work for specific phones, but the dev doesn't state that. I am really thinking of getting the iPhone next time I upgrade. I am constantly resetting this phone because it locks up or something doesn't work quite right.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Did you delete it through App World or through Options/advanced options/applications? Does it appear in either and is there still a delete option?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ajaxn2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    if you cant delete it Wipe the device and start from Jump street. then reinstall the software.

kparker8900 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Thanks azstar I was able to delete using options. I am still switching to iPhone, I spend all day watching the guy I work with do cool stuff on his iPhone that I can't do on my BB. Yelp is a perfect example, yelp runs google map and has augmented reality and BB has bing maps and can't even route driving directions for you. Back on topic, issue is resolved.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.250 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Glad it's fixed, and I would consider getting the iPhone too if AT&T's network was better...but here near Phoenix my friends with iPhones drop calls like crazy. I could not deal with that. There are many things the iPhone does so much better than BlackBerry...but others where BlackBerry rules! No such thing as the perfect device, you just gotta get the one that meets your needs. When you get your iPhone be sure to let us know how you like it
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4