Hi Everyone, I was a Treo user and now I miss the chat option that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

juicioso no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help with my sms in my BB Curve 8330

Advertisement

Hi Everyone, I was a Treo user and now I miss the chat option that the Treo shows the text messages. Unlike the BB where all messages stay in the same screen, I would like to know if there's any option for me to chage that and have separate folder for each conversation. I don't like to see only one page of all conversation. Is that something that could be done on the BB or that's just the way it is?

Thanks everyone for the help.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    There may be third party software for that but otherwise, either all of your messages are in a single folder or you can split emails & SMS from each other. I know there is a threaded SMS app out there but it is not native to the BB.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

greystealth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319DD34b
    Search for BBtext2IM. Its a program that will give you threaded sms like you want. Its still beta but it works ok.

juicioso no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the info...I will try that to see if it works....

Thank You

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    I'm not sure if this will help. Eventhough, the sms and emails go to the same folder. When you click on a sms, you can adjust how much of the conversation history will show. If you go to options->sms ->show history. You can adjust the history to show 10, 25, 50 of the past comments.