im trying to transfer media through the USB. i bought this phone from a friend...i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Scrappy9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Help with my blackberry curve 8330

Advertisement

im trying to transfer media through the USB. i bought this phone from a friend...i dont know if it came with a CD or something. I have no SD card. If there is a download i need, please tell me the website. thanks

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    You need to get desktop manager. You should be able to grab it at RIMs website. You may need media manager (it'll get the option of getting DM with it).
    You'll want to get a mem card. Should be able to find 1gig for around or under $10.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    if you want files on your phone now and dont want to download DM, than on your phone go to options>media card and enable mass storage mode. when you connect to your PC via USB it will act like any flash drive and you can drag ond drop files in desired folders.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Ya but if there's no memory card, the curve doesn't have internal memory accessible via pc... So you can't add anything anywhere till you get a memory card...

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think it's safe to say you will also need to dl a copy of the devce software as well. You can usually get desktop/media manager and device software through your providers website. In order to add or remove any programs from the phone you will need the device software installed on your PC. And a mem card is a great idea. You won't regret the extra storage.
    Andy

teosky no está en línea Stack level 1
    U need the cd for bberry desktop manager, u can bluetooth ur computer also and get movies with high quality, u can bluetooth your ps3 too