Hey guys I'm kinda new to this whole blackberry thing I just. recently purchased it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tiffany.marie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24931BFB

help with downloading games

Advertisement

Hey guys I'm kinda new to this whole blackberry thing I just. recently purchased it two weeks ago and I've been searching everywhere for apps to add to my device.I then came across pinstack and saw all the options I had to choose from the only problem is wen I try to download a game a pop up box always says "cannot display content" and "media not supportef zip file" what does this mean?

Please help

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Could you give a few more details? Could you post a link to the game you are trying and also are you trying to download it OTA(over the air-right to your blackberry) or are you downloading it to your computer and trying to use the Desktop Manager Application Loader to get it onto your BB?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Welcome to the blackberry world and to Pinstack! You need to know that blackberries don't read zip files.. For the games that you are downloading that are in a zip file you must installed thru the pc and the desktop manager. The games and applications that you can install directly to your phone are the ones that say over the air. Any more questions feel free to ask, we are all here to help. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tiffany.marie no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24931BFB
    Ok thanks mr carter I wasn't aware of that but can u tell me excatly how to change the files frm being zip files so I can save them to my blackberry??