ok i have 4.5 n whn i had 4.2 i had device locked with password ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Help with DEVİCE PASSWORD

Advertisement

ok i have 4.5 n whn i had 4.2 i had device locked with password n i updated to 4.5 n now i cant disable the password lock
    i gave my bb to my bro n he doesnt want to use device lock so how can i disacle device lock.? its not there i think its some kind of 4.5 bug

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d
    I am pretty certain you go into options, then security then general settings then select disabled under password and go to leave.It will ask you to confirm and you agree.Then it is turned off

Hope that helps

Peter
    Home of the Berrygirls
    News chat and Berrygirls Galore

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    i tried tht but whn i click on ENABLE to make it DİSABLE the menu popps up n there wide device n other thing but not DİSABLE

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Quote Originally Posted by webcash View Post
    I am pretty certain you go into options, then security then general settings then select disabled under password and go to leave.It will ask you to confirm and you agree.Then it is turned off

Hope that helps

Peter
    Yes your instruction is an awesome, However it will ask you verify password for disable after setting & save, also.
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 08-16-2008 at 09:16 PM.

evad310 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had this problem before I upgraded. I did a backup, did a restore factory defaults with JL commander, and then restored, no problem. My enable password ha da little red lock next to it, so I couldn't change it at all.