I'm a new Blackberry owner and I have a question about the BB calendar. I'm ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Buddyc2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help with calendar on Curve 8330

Advertisement

I'm a new Blackberry owner and I have a question about the BB calendar. I'm trying ti put an appointment in the calendar at 10:30 a.m. but it only has 10:00 and then 11:00. How can I get it to allow me to put appointments in the calendar at half an hour intervals? I tried going to options while in the calendar but all that does is show me each of my three e-mail addresses in different colors. Any advice will certainly be welcome. Thanks in advance for helping this noobie!

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You should just be able to scroll over to the minutes slot and press in the trackball and then change to the 15/30/45 interval or just hold down the ALT key and then scroll and it will change your time option.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Thank you so much, KalebsDad78! I did exactly what you said and it worked perfectly. I appreciative your rapid and "on the money" response. I hope to one day be of help to those on this site who have questions but I'm sure that will not be in the near future. It seems there is so much to learn. This is the first time I've had a smartphone and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed! I purchased my Curve 8330 Saturday evening after looking at them and reading about them for several months. Already I'm wondering why I just didn't stick with a telephone that was simple to use----dialing out and answering incoming calls. lol I do have thirty days in which to take it back so perhaps by that time I will have got beyond the big learning curve (no pun intended). Perhaps I'm just a little slow in adjusting to change. Thanks again for your help!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am sure within the 30 days you will be totally addicted and in love with your Curve it is an awesome device and there are a lot of folks here to answer your questions and help you along. Welcome to the stacks and the world of Blackberry.

nighguy no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can also bring up the details of the appt, scroll over to the start time, either the hour or the minutes, and use the numeric keypad to enter, to the minute, when the appt starts, i.e. 7:22

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Moderncowboy. I certainly hope you're right as I really want to love this thing. It just doesn't seem as natural to me as the old LG I've had for four years. lol I guess after four years my old phone seemed a part of me and the feel of this one is sooo different. Thanks again for your kind words. I hope I become addicted to this as most of you seem to be.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You can also click on the "New Users Guide" link in my signature and it will give you alot of insight to the phone, tips, tricks, and a front to back guide so take a look at that and see if it helps you.

Welcome to the Blackberry world!!! Enjoy!
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE