About two months ago my BB broke and I sent it in to get another ... BlackBerry Curve forum

isharma no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241c0615

help with BlackBerry Messenger

Advertisement

About two months ago my BB broke and I sent it in to get another one, and this new one doesn't have BB messenger on it, so even when i wipe the thing it doesn't show ! And when I go to the website on the computer/phone, it says my device isn't supported and gives me horrible error messages. PLEASE HELPPP, what do i do ?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    so you have tried blackberry.com/messenger? Also you might consider updating your profile so we know your OS and carrier so we can better help. BTW...welcome to pinstack.

PIN/ID
    241c0615
    there ya go and yeah i was thinking, why would i post a message without even giving those details. lol. thanks !

my OS is 4.2, as i do not have administrator privileges on this computer. gahh !

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by isharma View Post
    there ya go and yeah i was thinking, why would i post a message without even giving those details. lol. thanks !

my OS is 4.2, as i do not have administrator privileges on this computer. gahh !
    Go to the addy from your BB and see if it works.

PIN/ID
    241c0615
    yep, i did that, but it just doesn't load the page. at all.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    So it doesnt show in your app loader or anything? That was my only solution but hopefully someone else who has had the same issue might reply to you....SORRY!!

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Okay, this may not be the greatest advice but when I accidentally deleted BBM from my pearl I had thesame problem you are having now. Everytime I tried to download from blackberry.com/messenger I got the message saying my device isn't supported. I refused to believe this since I had it on my bb just a few hours before so I kept trying. After about the 12th attempt it finally gave in and let me download the program. You can keep trying and hope that works....
    -OR-
    If you have access to a computer you can go to tmobile.com/bbupgrade to download the latest OS for the curve (4.5.0.81). once you load that onto your blackberry BBM should be there again.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    Angel
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

PIN/ID
    241c0615
    I haven't been able to download the OS yet because I don't have administrator priveleges on any computer i use