hi there.... Im having a problem with BB Unite!. Every time that i turn on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rohrerv no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help with BB Unite!

Advertisement

hi there....

Im having a problem with BB Unite!. Every time that i turn on my PC its starts with a window that says that BB unite update (or something like that) has an error and must be shut down.....

Anyone has this problem?

Anyone can guide me through the problem?

Thanx a lot.....

henning no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2414F340
    That program is crap...I would delete it...I had to get a new phone to get rid of the junk it put on BB

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    With all due respect this program is not crap and does have its purposes. You didn't "NEED" to get a new phone as you just needed to pose the question in the forums and we would have been able to get rid of IT policy in a few minutes.

Now back to the original question. Can you please give me the full error message so I may assist you better?

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by henning View Post
    That program is crap...I would delete it...I had to get a new phone to get rid of the junk it put on BB
    Wow, really? There are guides and tutorials on how to uninstall from the device and remove the policy. I would have to agree with the poster above; BB Unite is a good program....If you know how to properly use it.

rohrerv no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Error message

Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    With all due respect this program is not crap and does have its purposes. You didn't "NEED" to get a new phone as you just needed to pose the question in the forums and we would have been able to get rid of IT policy in a few minutes.

Now back to the original question. Can you please give me the full error message so I may assist you better?

IT SAYS: UNITE UPDATE MONITOR HAS ENCOUNTER AN ERROR AND MUST BE CLOSED.

This is the typical error message when windows xp encounter an error with a software.

PIN/ID
    Can you check your event log for any errors that appear in the same time period. As you stated yourself this is a pretty "generic" message. I'm sure the eventlog will offer us a little more insight into what the issue may be. Are you using a wifi connection on this PC?

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    this crap has screwed up 3 of my bb!! I spent 3 hours on the phone with bb carrier support to get this crap to work and it wont do a damn thing right. please explain how to get the it policy back to normal. i have not had internet on my 2 bbs for 2 weeks and im about to flip.

thanks, ps i love bb, but this was there worst showing of support thus far.

PIN/ID
    What OS are your blackberries right now as it matters to which level we can remove the IT policy~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~