Gracious...I set it up so I should be able to "unset" it...but I can't! How ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Help with BB Messenger and Message Box...

Advertisement

Gracious...I set it up so I should be able to "unset" it...but I can't! How on earth do I make my bb messenger messages get out of my message in box!!! LOL!

You know how you can make them show in the "inbox"or not....and if not then you just wait till you open the BB Messenger to read them...well, right now they are going to my "inbox"...and I can't remember how to take them out! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    In the BB Messenger, click on Menu>Options. Click on "Show Conversations in Message List". Set to No. Save.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Gracias!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    You're welcome. Sometimes we all forget the smallest things like I did the other day. I couldn't set up my email on my BB (opening the E-Mail Setup site on the BB took me to T-Zones for some odd reason). I was gonna post until I remembered I could send the service books from my PC. Pulled the battery and then I was able to access the email setup site LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 04-22-2008 at 09:32 PM.