So I'm on BB #4 now, the curve, and honestly I cant think about what ... BlackBerry Curve forum

teri206 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

HELP!!.. What to do now?

Advertisement

So I'm on BB #4 now, the curve, and honestly I cant think about what to do with it!! I already unlocked my themes and now I cant figure out what else I can do to it, that isn't the norm... Suggestions would be helpful and greatly appreciated! Thanks guys

PS- I didn't go through 3 other Curves!LOL... it's just that the Curve is my newest toy!

Dream Rider no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: HELP!!.. What to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by teri206
    So I'm on BB #4 now, the curve, and honestly I cant think about what to do with it!! I already unlocked my themes and now I cant figure out what else I can do to it, that isn't the norm... Suggestions would be helpful and greatly appreciated! Thanks guys

PS- I didn't go through 3 other Curves!LOL... it's just that the Curve is my newest toy!
    We might need a 12-step program.
    If you're going to dream - Dream Large!

kashfr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24048BEC

You can always search the web for a new OS update that will allow us to unlock all of the features we dream about, finally making the BlackBerry Curve the iPhone killer in everybody's eyes... No doubt about it...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thumbs up Re: HELP!!.. What to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Rider
    We might need a 12-step program.

LOL!!... Yea, but I would also nominate 99.9% of the members of pinstack to attend the program with me!!... Some might need a "live in" sponser...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by kashfr
    You can always search the web for a new OS update that will allow us to unlock all of the features we dream about, finally making the BlackBerry Curve the iPhone killer in everybody's eyes... No doubt about it...
    Hmm... Thats interesting.... but I thought that by Mac even producing the Iphone, was just them setting themselves up for failure.... I'm just kidding, I just don't like Macs at all... Thanks for the suggestion anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by teri206
    LOL!!... Yea, but I would also nominate 99.9% of the members of pinstack to attend the program with me!!... Some might need a "live in" sponser...
    1st step; Admitted we were powerless over our Curves and that our lives had become Organized.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

[quote=Dream Rider]1st step; Admitted we were powerless over our Curves and that our lives had become Organized.[

Thus is why the term "Crackberry" was introduced to society to, in all ways, shape and form, defame all persons who only appreciate and value the technology of a manufacturer (see RIM) whom produces quality and necessary devices to consumer's...

WOWWWW... I just read what I wrote... I think I'm going to make a call to my sponser now....

2nd step. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3rd step. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of RIM as we understood Him.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Rider
    2nd step. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3rd step. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of RIM as we understood Him.
    LMAO!!... I anticipate #4 and so forth

For those of use new to the Curve Anonymous program the first 3 step are enough - for now!