ok.. here's the thing.. I'm tethering a cellular south bb curve 8330 on windows vista ... BlackBerry Curve forum

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2

Help!!!!! Tethering troubles

Advertisement

ok.. here's the thing.. I'm tethering a cellular south bb curve 8330 on windows vista and apparently its different than a bb pearl on windows xp. Could anyone help me out??? please??! I have all my info like the phone # is #777 u/n is ##000000 i'm a little confused as to the p/w on my pearl it was the esn hex but there is not an esn hex on the curve but there meid hex?? Is this the p/w? If so it still will not work. Is there any other thing i'm not doing right if so what since i am working on vista?

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    First check http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...t=apns&page=14 and check this out it should help you out. Check the first post
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Google a meid/dec converter to get the esn hex. Also, do you have Blackberry desktop manager open?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

meta582 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i tether my 8330 in vista by using the #777 dialup connection setup like you mentioned however i noticed that it wouldnt let me connect when i first tried because i entered a password. try just entering your phone number as the username and leaving the password blank... the blackberry device manager also needs to be open listing a successfully connected pin/com port.