I'm trying to bluetooth sync me and my friends phone. She has a samsung(metro) its ... BlackBerry Curve forum

iyzick05 no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP syncing bluetooth !?!?!

Advertisement

I'm trying to bluetooth sync me and my friends phone. She has a samsung(metro) its newer.she doesn't know the model. I'm rollin BB 8900! I put her on search put me on listen. Nothing. Put me on search and her discoverable still nothing. When I look at her phone it says not connected. Any Suggestions!?!?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.114 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 08-10-2009 at 05:13 PM.

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    By default the BB's are set to not discoverable. The samsung can search all day and not find it if the the BB is set to be not discoverable. Make sure the bluetooth on and on the BB it is: Menu button (the spotted blackberry button)>options>Bluetooth>Menu (again)>options>make sure discoverable is set to yes. There should be something simular on the samsung. Hope this helps a little.

thecreep no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same problem with few Samsung mobile phones, I was unable to share anything with them with my Curve and with the Nokia N97 i have, also a few of my friends using BB and other phones except Samsung told me the same thing happened with them. It seems like the problem is with the Samsung mobiles.