Hi - I have an error message coming up on my computer screen when I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP ! Synching problem with 8300

Advertisement

Hi - I have an error message coming up on my computer screen when I try synching: "Duplicate records found on the device". This may have something to do with a problem I mentioned in an earlier post to do with changing the date on calendar entries but finding that the BB kept the original entry as well - I don't know, never got any replies on that.

Due to the problem however, the BB is not synching. I have already removed and reinstalled Desktop Manager and this has had no effect.

Any clues ? Thanks in advance.

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Back up on 8300 - Error message

Please help with this one -

When attempting a back up of my BB data via Desktop Manager, I get this error message: "Communications Error: The data was not recognised by the device".

As a consequence, no back up is being made. Due to the other problems I am having with it at present (see my other posts), this makes me a little nervous !

Grateful in advance for any suggestions - I have removed and reinstalled Desktop Manager already.

Thanks.