Hi guys, I would like to know some tips to save some battery, this is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

zeinos no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304653d7

help saving battery

Advertisement

Hi guys,

I would like to know some tips to save some battery, this is because if I browse for an hour the battery practically ran out, the BB on standby takes like one day to empty battery. Hope you can give me some tips or if this is normal please let me know.
    I just have mi BB for 2 weeks and there are a lot of things that I don't know, thank god that I found this forum it has a lot of information about.
    thanks in advance

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    that's really odd....you might want to get a new battery to test becuase thats a short time for a battery at least in my opinion. a few things one turn off wifi and bluetooth when not using it, turn you backlight brightness down to about30-40 (safe enough and bright enough for you to see) turn down the time the backlight is on (15seconds is what i keep mine on). just to name a few
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    make sure you do not leave the browser open when your not using it, when not using blue tooth turn it off, use the auto on/off feature on your phone have it turn off at 11 pm and turn on whenever you get up
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

rweckhoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Under Screen/Keyboard settings - turn off LED Coverage Indicator.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    There are some apps that eat more batery than others.. Make sure that you exit out of the ones that you don't need to have open. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks for the reminders. My 8120 lasts just over a day on a fully charged slim extended life battery from Seidio. You might also want to try that.

zeinos no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304653d7
    I made all changes that you sugest I'll let you know for the results soon thanks again

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    One more thing... The life of your batery also depends how much you use it. If you don't let your BB down... Naturally your batery won't last long.. So its all relative. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ramsicle no está en línea Stack level 2
    trust me if you think the battery on the curve is low you should try the bold... i know theres a big difference

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ever try an extended battery?

adamsinger77 no está en línea Stack level 2
    A big problem with a lot of new users is that there not useing the case designed for a blackberry. The case has a proximity strip in it that puts the phone into standby time. My curve only needs charging maybe everyother day and I'm runnung a lot of online apps all the time. If you are useing a rim branded case then maybe its your battery.