I am having loads of trouble with 4.1.25. I was syncing fine with my pearl ... BlackBerry Curve forum

greenmo no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP -- Problems with PocketMac 4.1.25

Advertisement

I am having loads of trouble with 4.1.25. I was syncing fine with my pearl 8100 on 4.0.20b, but was told do an upgrade to 4.1.25 by the RIM guys before syncing my new curve 8310 for the first time...Now I can't sync either one. The syncing process stops mid-sync, the programs completely stops and I get a general Apple message that asks me if I want to submit my problem.

The RIM guys are telling me that my Address Book is corrupted, citing the following from my sync logs.log:

" Downgrading the following record:
    John Smithy
    The following text has triggered this downgrade: "

They no longer have the 4.0.20b download and I can't seem to find it anywhere -- and don't know if that would help if I did. I have completely rebuilt my Address Book and uninstalled / reinstalled 4.1.25 four times. If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

I am running a PowerBook G4 on OSX 10.5.4.

yaqui no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been having the exact same problem. All was working fine with the 4.0.20b version and now that I updated I've only been able to sync once. The first time. Now it doesn't recognize the phone and therefore does not display the PIN on the UI of PocketMac. Here's the error I get:

Code:
    [08:50:05.182] Unable to connect to BlackBerry (error 3); skipping.
    On the log, here are the last lines:

Code:
    [08:49:57.992] Finished:0
    [08:49:59.026] Progress:ISyncClientConnectingPhase 0
    [08:50:00.956] BlackBerry device pin 0
    [08:50:05.684] Finished:3
    If anyone can shed any light on this one, thanks in advance. It's irritating. Or if anyone can supply the old version 4.0.20 in the meantime, also much appreciated.

TechnoBimbo no está en línea Stack level 1

Password

Hi

Not sure if anyone has helped you out.

I got mine to work by going to the Connection tab when you click on Blackberry. I had to add the password for my device in that field. Once I had the correct password it worked without any problem.

I am using a Mac.

Hope this helps
    TB

yaqui no está en línea Stack level 1
    TB I can't believe this worked. Thank you so much. It was so simple and all this time I thought it was something way more complex.

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    everytime i launch pocketmac it locks up. it dont show that i even have the program open. if i click on it again it just flashes on the screen and nothing happens. what is going on? i am running this on a new macbook pro 2.4