Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hI; I need any suggestion on new apps or things 2 do on my curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

Smile HELP PLZ BORED WITH 8900

Advertisement

hI;
    I need any suggestion on new apps or things 2 do on my curve 8900. I dont find nothing to do anymore, n even delete few apps like facebook, etc. its very bored n dont find y to do anymore. PLZ, PLZ help me out. Sorash.

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by sorash@aol.com View Post
    hI;
    I need any suggestion on new apps or things 2 do on my curve 8900. I dont find nothing to do anymore, n even delete few apps like facebook, etc. its very bored n dont find y to do anymore. PLZ, PLZ help me out. Sorash.
    PinStack Mobile Reader(of coarse), Youmail Visual Voice Mail, Slydial, Scanlife … those are just a few I like. I also added a couple themes you might like. Cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    LOL, glad im not the only one...just a couple of days ago i added beweather which is pretty cool, purchased a new theme which brought new life to my 8900 with a weather slot for beweather i did purchase it but now they have a free version. aaa what else, oh i added berryjoose which make you bb run better, awesome app. oh, deleted yahoo chat and facebook and purchased beejive all in one chat they have a 30 day trail so its fun to figure out and play with. also went to mp3raid.com and downloaded some new tunes...with these changes i do pick it up more and look at how cool it is again. almost forgot i now use bed side mode, i never used it before and one more thing went to zedge.com and got some new ring tones...hope this helps, it did me

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    thx guys.... i will try those suggestion. hopefully u will keep me post of anymore new apps.

PIN/ID
    2896B648

Smile BORED

HELLO ALLLLLLLLLL
    I'M bored with my bb 8900 any suggestion 2 wat 2 do or wat app should i get 2 entertein myself. Already have Pandora, Opera mini5, etc.... Plz let me know....

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    a 9700?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    a 9700?

or a DROID
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    a 9700?
    How big a step up is the 9700 from the 8900? I was thinking about upgrading.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    to me, having had all three, the 8900, 9000, and now the 9700. The 9700 is a great mixture of all of the best of the 8900 and 9000. Its loaded, processor speed of the 9000, with the camera and app memory of the 8900. 3G AND wifi. Its the best Ive seen yet coming from RIM. Im impressed.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Thanks my friend. Now I am 99.7% sure that I will be upgrading soon, lol. Cheers

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Glad you keeping to BB - if anything else, all others Will keep you busy and far from bored... Sorry bud, I had to say this !

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Did you upgrade the OS to 5.0???

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Hey Aztar and Chokem, remember me?

I have an 8900 sitting in my desk drawer...if you remember I was one to load my BB to the max wwith apps because I frequently became bored also. Dont even ask how many I have on my tour!

Here are a few suggestions:
    Urbanspoon, capture it, mobihand app store, kisses, google maps with lattitude, wordpress for bb, vpost, gwabbit, audible, bing, vlingo, viigo, app world, slacker, ereader.....
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post

Nope!
    lmao who can forget you?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post

I have an 8900 sitting in my desk drawer...if you remember I was one to load my BB to the max wwith apps because I frequently became bored also. Dont even ask how many I have on my tour!

Here are a few suggestions:
    Urbanspoon, capture it, mobihand app store, kisses, google maps with lattitude, wordpress for bb, vpost, gwabbit, audible, bing, vlingo, viigo, app world, slacker, ereader.....

Look what the cat dragged in, Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast