I need some help I tried to download verizon 4.5 but it took me to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

316 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help Please Im A Rookie

Advertisement

I need some help I tried to download verizon 4.5 but it took me to their site but I couldn't download it because it ask for the verizon phone number I don't have verizon curve I have a sprint curve is there a way around it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Look for the 8330 here in this list and click on one of the OS versions http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ll_models.html

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Erica have you downloaded 4.5 yet? If so, do you prefer it over 4.3? I mean besides full html for e-mails I don't see why ppl can't wait for the official Sprint release.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have been fighting with 4.5 since it was released.

Several builds began reset loops.

1 or 2 ran fine.

I had one build that made my phone slower than molasses.

I had one that refused to install until I downgraded to 4.3 from T-Mo and reinstalled that one first, then re-upgraded to 4.5.

This one now dumped icons on my phone I don't want and I can't delete them.

I am hoping T-Mo's OS fixes this (whenever they decide to release it if I don't get a new phone by then).

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by 316 View Post
    I need some help I tried to download verizon 4.5 but it took me to their site but I couldn't download it because it ask for the verizon phone number I don't have verizon curve I have a sprint curve is there a way around it?
    If you are still wanting the Verizon version all you have to do is us 000-000-0000 and you will be able to download. But as was stated in the previous post you can use any of the ones listed on the thread posted.